Saturday, October 17, 2009

Blackhawk Down Debriefing

Eagle Squad headed out this morning at 6am to make their way to Salem for Blackhawk Down. The game went well and we all had a great time, rain be damned.

The game consisted of four scenarios. The first was an hour long with the last three being only 35 minutes. Eagle Squad was on the Rebel Somalian team this time around with our friends from Crossfire and Edge Zer0 on the American team. At the end of the day the scenarios were split 2-2 with the Rebels winning the second and third and the Americans winning the first and last.

All in all a great scenario game. One that we are looking forward to next year.

4 comments:

  1. It was great getting to play with you guys again... even if we were on the receiving end of each other's barrels this time. STEVE!!! I am so sorry for that neck shot... I can't even tell you. You are so gracious for leaving my kneecaps in tact. And whoever the younger guy with the dark hair was... I had a blast duking it out with you on multiple occasions. You guys have my respect and appreciation, and I can't wait to run alongside all of you at SG39.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys were a huge threat against our teams objectives. I was gunning for you guys the whole day, cause I played with you and knew your capabilities. We had some pretty good shoot outs huh? (sorry bout the helicopter, I had no choice but to merc you while in transit...lol) Anyway, you guys made shooting the other team much more fun, and challenging. Can't wait to squad up with you guys for SG39!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah it was great meeting up with both of you guys again. Supergame 39 should be an awesome game and I know I cant wait.

    Jason, our other member's name is Jesse. Hopefully we can get all of our team's schedules to line up for Supergame so we can all make it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tell Jesse I had a blast duking it out with him the few times we met on the field. He can get real small... real quick. We'll look forward to seeing whoever's able to make it out next spring.

    ReplyDelete